Prefer to Print & Fill?
You can print, complete and bring to the TMP Office in the West Wing of SFCC lower level room 325.
1 - COMPLETE A SFCC ADMISSION FORM
- Go online to SFCC website www.sfcc.edu select Apply Now, New Students, Online Here.
- On application select “College Credit Courses” choose any semester. This is NOT continuing Education.
- You will need your Social Security number for this application.
- For DEGREE, pick General Studies from the drop down. You will be a PART-TIME Student.
- Your high school will be The MASTERS Program not your current school. HS code 320622 and pick NM. Only enter the code and NM, the rest will be blank.
- Upon completion of the SFCC online application, an email will be generated to the student with his/her SFCC student ID Number (referred to as an “A” number). Please write down the number. You will be required to have this number to take the ALEKS test. If you do not receive one, please call.
2 - TAKE the ALEKS TEST
- Low test scores could require retaking a math course even though credit has been earned.
- The test results are given to the student when the test is completed. The student should bring these ALEKS test results to the TMP office upon completion of test (or the next day if the student finishes after 4:00pm). Test results determine TMP Math placement and SFCC college course placement.
- Getting an A# and taking the ALEKS test as soon as possible in the spring will allow us to register students for SFCC classes while there is plenty of room. Late registration means classes may be full.
3 - APPOINTMENT TO PLAN FOR CLASSES
- When all completed registration forms, documents (birth certificate, immunization forms and transcript/report cards) are turned in to the Admissions Coordinator, Monica McSpadden will follow up with more information.
Please contact Monica McSpadden, Admissions Coordinator, if you have any questions.